After the deadliest mass shooting in American history, we talk about the problem of gun violence and a possible way forward.
This show’s links:
- Christian Turner, The Freedom to Kill and Maim
- About guns and suicide (literature overview)
- Harvard Injury Control Research Center, Firearms Research (a collection of findings on gun ownership, use, injuries, risks, and more)
- Dylan Matthews, What No Politician Wants to Admit about Gun Control
- German Lopez, America’s Gun Problem, Explained
- Mark Follman, Gavin Aronson, and Deanna Pan, US Mass Shootings, 1982-2016: Data from Mother Jones' Investigation