Mike Madison is back to talk with us about knowledge commons, institutions, open-source software, citizen science, and the the basic problem of understanding how we cooperate.
This show’s links:
- Mike Madison’s website, writing, and blog
- Oral Argument 90: We Are a Nation of Time-Shifters?
- Michael Madison, Information Abundance and Knowledge Commons
- About the institutional analysis and development framework
- Elinor Ostrom, The Institutional Analysis and Development Framework and the Commons
- Governing Knowledge Commons (Brett Frischmann, Michael Madison, and Katherine Strandburg, eds.)
- The Knowlege Commons Research Framework
- Workshop on Governing the Knowledge Commons
- Christine Borgman, Big Data, Little Data, No Data
- Matthys Levy, Why Buildings Fall Down: How Structures Fail