It’s just Joe and Christian this week, clearing out viewer mail. We discuss our show, Kerbal Space Program, the bar exam, Virginia’s bar exam dress code, follow-up on ExamSoft, licensing and control, probability, the Monty Hall problem, and being hit by meteors.
This show’s links:
- Kerbal Space Program (and see, e.g., this video tutorial by the Scott Manley)
- Temma Ehrenfeld, Should You Knit?
- Randall Munroe, Orbital Mechanics on xkcd.com
- David Letterman’s Viewer Mail and the Pyramid of Comedy
- Oral Argument 61: Minimum Competence
- Daniel Solove, The Multistate Bar Exam as a Theory of Law
- Virginia Board of Bar Examiners, Mandatory Dress Code (compare with the Georgia bar exam’s Dress Code)
- Nicholas L. Georgakopoulos, Visualizing Trials with Large DNA Databases
- Oral Argument 45: Sacrifice
- About the Monty Hall problem