Why take the time to write show notes if whether I write them is already determined? We’re joined by Adam Kolber to talk about free will, moral responsibility, determinism, and criminal law.
This show’s links:
- Adam Kolber’s faculty profile, writing, and blog
- Adam Kolber, Standing Upright: The Moral and Legal Standing of Humans and Other Apes
- Oral Argument 33: Other Minds (guest Matthew Liebman)
- Adam Kolber, Free Will as a Matter of Law (many of the other references in the show can be found here)
- Oral Argument 67: Monstrous Acts (guest Josh Lee)