Just Joe and Christian, coming to you after a terrible week. We talk guns, ex-Judge Posner's book and humility, the right rules for disabled stoplights, the closing of a coffeehouse, and airplane seat reclining behavior.
This show’s links:
- Oral Argument 101: Tug of War
- Richard Posner, Reforming the Federal Judiciary
- Steven Lubet, Richard Posner, Unedited (Part One)
- Zoran Tasic, Reforming Richard Posner
- Oral Argument 32: Go Figure (on Judge Posner's gay marriage opinion in Baskin) and Oral Argument 131: Because of Sex (featuring discussion with Anthony Kreis about Judge Posner's Hively opinion)
- How do you pronounce Utrecht?
- The Perfect Cappuccino
- Two Story's Last Day in Five Points (including a photo of Christian with the shop's last cap)
- Christian Turner, The Cost of Foregone Biergartens
- Oral Argument 31: Knee Defender (and see episode 32, above, for more knee defender discussion)
- Christopher Buccafusco and Christopher Jon Sprigman, How to Resolve Fights over Reclining Airplane Seats: Use Behavioral Economics