Late at night, mics dragged up by the fire, talking mailbag items on conversation, Banach spaces, mental models, the Facebook dumpster fire, and Christian's weird old tricks for managing your online world. Finally, Mr. Rogers and being better.
This show’s links:
- Larry Alexander, Constrained by Precedent
- Scott Hershovitz, Integrity and Stare Decisis
- Aaron Glantz and Emmanuel Martinez, For People of Color, Banks Are Shutting the Door to Homeownership
- Zhigang Wei, Hugh McDonald, and Christine Coumarelos, Fines: Are Disadvantaged People at a Disadvantage?
- Banach spaces
- Christian Turner, Models of Law
- Lawerence Solum, On the Indeterminacy Crisis: Critiquing Critical Dogma
- Robert Cover, Violence and the Word
- Ben Thompson, The Facebook Brand
- Will Oremus, The Real Scandal Isn’t What Cambridge Analytica Did
- Oral Argument 72: The Guinea Pig Problem (guest Michelle Meyer)
- Matthew Yglesias, The Case Against Facebook
- Nicholas Carlson, Well, These New Zuckerberg IMs Won't Help Facebook's Privacy Problems
- Oral Argument 58: Obscurity Settings (guest Woody Hartzog)
- The trailer for Won't You Be My Neighbor?