Just Christian and Joe focusing on a few topics from listener feedback. Our discussion includes: BPA-free containers, Joe’s health, John Pfaff in the news on prison reform and mass incarceration, Pluto and seagulls, listener Anthony’s good news, the Church of Marijuana, religious exemptions, racist appointments, what “tuition” means, how to choose a law school, how to prepare for law school (we disagree), what law schools should be, and feedback we decide to delay.
This show’s links:
- Oral Argument 51: The Faucet (guest John Pfaff)
- German Lopez, Mass Incarceration in America, Explained in 28 Maps and Charts (vox.com)
- Oliver Roeder, Releasing Drug Offenders Won’t End Mass Incarceration (538.com)
- Oral Argument 6: Productive Thoughtlessness
- Emily Lakdawalla, First Look at New Horizons' Pluto and Charon images: “Baffling in a Very Interesting and Wonderful Way"
- The picture of the comet
- About Leviathan
- Monica Davey, A Church of Cannabis Tests Limits of Religious Law in Indiana
- Oral Argument 66: You’re Never Going to Get It All Done (guest Kareem Crayton)
- Oral Argument 12: Heart of Darkness (about the US News rankings)
- Alexia Brunet Marks and Scott Moss, What Makes a Law Student Succeed or Fail? A Longitudinal Study Correlating Law Student Applicant Data and Law School Outcomes
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy on Free Will and on Retributive Justice